Thank you for visiting SkyFileOS.com. The firmware that SkyFileOS are going to provide is Androidbased firmware BLU Grand M2 Official Stock Firmware Update Rom Stock Firmware Download). BLU Grand M2.
BLU Products is an American company, headquartered in Miami, FL, with a warehouse facility over 80,000 sq. ft. BLU designs and manufactures low-cost mobile phones. The company has been in the mobile industry since 1995, in 2010 they decided to launch their own brand, BLU.
BLU Grand M2 Official Firmware & Flash Tool & USB Driver No Password The Price Of Flash File This Phone in Bahrain And All Country is Easy Access To The All Classes Of People. Download BLU Grand M2 Official Update Firmware Download. Download BLU Grand M2. Official Firmware Download BLU Grand M2 Official Firmware Flash File Download. Download BLU Grand M2 Firmware Stock Rom Download.
1. First of All Download SP flash tools and Extract Inside a Folder, you can Extract in C drive for
2. Download and install Vcom Driver In your PC, This is a must requirement of SP flash tools
Flashing, without the Driver you can’t Flash the Device.
3.after That Download official Firmware File, Select your Device From Drop Down menu and
4. Extract Download ROM file Inside a Folder, you can Extract on the Desktop for the batter
5. Go to SP flash tools Folder and Run’Flash tools.exe’ File.
6. Navigate the Download tab and then Click over Load Scatter File, a pop up is now opened,
navigate Scatter File From Downloaded Rom folder and Click OK.
7. Check everything,[ in custom Recovery case Check Recovery only, and then hit over the
8.As soon as connect you are Switched off the phone to your PC via USB cable and wait for Success, after Some time a green circle appears. Done.
•Warning:The Firmware file is only for the BLU Grand M2, Don’t try this file on any other device, It may brick or damage your device we will not be responsible for that.
This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it causes boot loop, Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed. Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process
•Important Suggestion:If your problem not solved by the given solution you can write in comments we will try best to fix as soon as we can.