Android smartphone and looking to ash CPB firmware using YGDP Tool, then this post will sure help in ashing the stock firmware. This YGDP tool is useful for ashing legs that end with CPB extension.
CPB Firmware using YGDP Tool Follow:
1.YGDP Tool and USB Drivers are installed on your computer.
2. Now launch the YGDP Flashing tool (C:\YLXZGJ\YGDP\YGDP_Assembly.exe).
3. Soon after launching the tool, log in by entering the Password 369.
4. After launching the ashing tool, locate Cong present at the top left of the YGDP Tool.
5.Download Device Type depending on your smartphone model (for example we will choose 7295MI01 for Karbonn.
6. After selecting the device, add the CPB firmware which you want to ash on your Android device and tap on Apply.
7. Now power off your smartphone and connect with computer and tap on the Start button to begin the ashing process.
8. Once the washing procedure is completed, you will see “Upgrade successful” message.
9.Congratulations! You have successfully ash stock ROM on your Android smartphone.
1. Flash all 3 types of CPU MTK, SPD & QCOM
2. Flash CPB Firmware
3. Flash on Locked Bootloader
4. Easily Detect Device in fastboot
5. Easy to use.
Download YGDP Tool V5.00 For Window to Flash CPB Firmware, YGDP Tool V5.00 is a tool Which has the ability to Flash Qualcomm Mediatek and SPD based android Devices. YGDP Tool is one of the unique tools which can Flash all 3 tries of CPU [Mediatek, SPD & QCOM].