Thank you for visiting SkyFileOS.com. The firmware that SkyFileOS are going to provide is Android One firmware Xtreamer Ban-G Stock Firmware Download). Xtreamer Ban-G-Firmware.
Firmware Size on Xtreamer Ban-G
File Name: Xtreamer_Ban-G_4.2.1.zip
File Size: 409 MB
How To Flash Xtreamer Ban-G Official Firmware File
1.copy ****.zip to root folder of the phone SD card (no need to unzip).
2. Turn off the phone, then keep pressing the power button and volume+ button until the robot icon appear, then press the power button again
3. Press the volume- to move up and down to choose“wipe data/factory reset”, then press volume+ button to confirm.
4. Choose “yes—delete all user data”, then press volume+ button to enter the page as below.
5. It will enter below page after finishing delete all user data.
6. Then choose“apply update from sd card”
7. Find and select the ROM, press volume+ to enter the page as below.
8. Please make sure the power is sufficient during the upgrading. It will show as below when the upgrading finished.
9. Choose “reboot system now”, then press volume+ button to reboot your phone.
•Warning: The Firmware file is only for the Xtreamer Ban-G, Don’t try this file on any other device, It may brick or damage your device we will not be responsible for that.
•Important Suggestion: If your problem not solved by the given solution you can write in comments we will try best to fix as soon as we can.
Read More Post: Lava Iris Atom X Stock Firmware Download