Thank you for visiting SkyFileOS.com. The firmware that SkyFileOS are going to provide is Android Samsung Galaxy A20E SM-A202K Flash File. Samsung Galaxy A20E SM-A202K.
Setup Files Download
Download Setup And Install Odin Flash Tool
PDA/AP Version: A202KKKU1ASE4
CSC Version: A202KKTC1ASE4
MODEM/CP Version: A202KKKU1ASE3
Region KTC— South Korea
Build Date: 2019-05-31
Android Version: 9 Pie
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy A20E SM-A202K Official Firmware File
- Download Samsung USB Driver for Mobile Phones
- Odin –flashing software tool for Samsung Android smartphones Flashable firmware – the latest Samsung firmware update for your device.
- Download Odin devices might have trouble using this version of Odin, so if you own one, search for your device here).
- Extract the content from Odin to your computer.
- Download the latest firmware for your device.
- IMPORTANT! Samsung Kies is not compatible with Odin. You have to make sure that Kies is not running in your system tray. It is recommended to uninstall Kies before using ODIN.
- Download and install the Samsung USB Drivers.
- With the device turned off, press ‘Power+Volume Down+Home’ to enter Download Mode. (If this key combination doesn’t work, just Google ‘Device Name+Download Mode’).
- Connect your phone to your PC with the USB cable.
- Right click on Odin and click on ‘run as administrator’.
After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait.
•Warning: The Firmware file is only for the Samsung Galaxy A20E SM-A202K, Don’t try this file on any other device, It may brick or damage your device we will not be responsible for that.
•Important Suggestion: If your problem not solved by the given solution you can write in comments we will try best to fix as soon as we can.
Read More Post: Samsung SM-A310D Flash File Download