Thank you for visiting SkyFileOS.com. The firmware that SkyFileOS are going to provide is Android Motorola Moto G 2015 (XT1543) Marshmallow OTA Flash File. Motorola Moto G 2015 (XT1543).
Setup Files Download
Download Setup And Install Flash Tool
Download Setup and install USB drivers
How To Flash Motorola Moto G 2015 (XT1543) Official Firmware File
- Download And Install Motorola USB Driver
- Download and Install RSD Litemotorola Flash Tool
How To Install ROM Motorola Moto G 2015 (XT1543)
- Extract the firmware in the zip file to your computer, open the extracted folder.
- After extracting you will see an XML file “VZW” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar”, there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save.
- Open RSD Lite, press the “…” next to the filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.2.
- Since all data saved in phone storage will be wiped, you should backup contacts, SMS, calendar and call log. If you already rooted you can also backup installed apps + data using MyBackup or Titanium Backup.
- Your phone must be on the AP FastBoot Mode.
- Turn off your phone. Press and hold the Vol Up + Vol Down + Power button together.
You will enter into the Boot Mode Selection Menu, scroll down and select AP Fastboot.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB, will be recognized as
Once the device is recognized, Press the start button
- Flashing process will take about 15-20 minutes.
- If the flash is successful, your phone will reboot and revert to the stock firmware.
•Warning: The Firmware file is only for the Motorola Moto G 2015 (XT1543), Don’t try this file on any other device, It may brick or damage your device we will not be responsible for that.
•Important Suggestion: If your problem not solved by the given solution you can write in comments we will try best to fix as soon as we can.
Read More Post: Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250 4.2 Flash File Download